Panels & Seminars
- The Executive Producer of My Canadian Childhood: A One-on-One with Michael Hirsh
- One-on-One with Daron Nefcy
- Jan Pinkava - VR and Storytelling: Your Attention, Please!
A series of panels exploring current industry issues, including technology trends, co productions, successful content creation and much more.
TAC 2016 panels and seminars:
- A Creative Evolution: Atomic Puppet
- Leveraging International Talent
- Exporting Canadian IP
- Case Study: Making Snowtime!
- Case Study: The Forks in the Road: Development
Meet the Networks
Networks give you insight into their studio, their priorities and what’s coming up, plus a Q&A.
- Group Media - TFO
- Adult Swim
- Corus Entertainment
TAC is an invaluable resource for the animation industry, by offering two specialized programs dedicated to pitching:
- Fast Track
Fast Track gives you the opportunity to meet privately with all your targets in one shot. This program is designed for those looking to pitch projects to broadcasters, distributors and production companies. Pre-registration is required.
- Pitch THIS!
Every year, TAC presents Pitch THIS!, a program where two creators get the chance to pitch
Looking for new artists, new visions and a chance to meet with some of the filmmakers being showcased as part of the OIAF17 programming Hosted by Nickelodeon, TAC’s third day features a networking brunch, a special presentation, and a signing. This event is open to all TAC delegates and directors from OIAF17 competition and showcase selections.
TAC 2016 featured:
- Networking Brunch
- A talk on Storytelling Beyond TV
- Creator Signing
In addition to the many parties and social events throughout the Festival, TAC offers a number of networking events specially created to help you mingle with your targets, build relationships with your peers, and have a good time doing it.
• Networking Luncheons
• Delegate Lounge
• Afternoon Breaks
• Toon Boom Boat Cruise
• TAC Happy Hour
• Art+Biz Day Networking Brunch
• Yoga for Creativity & Connection
• Animator's Picnic
Offering TAC delegates a selection of special screenings from the Ottawa International Animation Festival competition and showcase programs.
• Content On-Demand Station
• OIAF Short Films Sampler I
• OIAF Short Films Sampler II
• TAC Canadian Panorama for Young Audiences