Keynote & One-on-One
A series of panels exploring current industry issues, including technology trends, co productions, successful content creation and much more.
- Digital Kids: If You Build it, Will they Come ?
- What's up Europe? Catching up on the French, Spanish and Polish Markets
Meet the Networks & Seminars
15-minute information blasts from Networks and two specialized programs !
- Personal Pitch Perfection
TAC is an invaluable resource for the animation industry, by offering two specialized programs dedicated to pitching:
- Every year, TAC presents Pitch THIS!, a program where two creators get the chance to pitch their new project to the TAC audience.
- Fast Track: Speed pitching sessions for animation content creators.
Looking for new artists, new visions and a chance to meet with some of the filmmakers being showcased as part of the OIAF18 programming Hosted by Nickelodeon, TAC’s third networking day features a light brunch and a special presentation. This event is open to all TAC delegates and directors from OIAF18 competition and showcase selections.
In addition to the many parties and social events throughout the Festival, TAC offers a number of networking events specially created to help you mingle with your targets, build relationships with your peers, and have a good time doing it.
- Yoga For Creativity And Connection With Tim Tyler RYT 200
- Delegate Lounge
- Networking Luncheons
- Afternoon Breaks
- Toon Boom Boat Cruise
- Happy Hour
Offering TAC delegates a selection of special screenings from the Ottawa International Animation Festival competition and showcase programs.
- Content-On-Demand Screening Stations
- OIAF Short Films Sampler I
- OIAF Short Films Sampler II