Duration: 26 weeks
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowlege of the Adobe Suite is a plus
- Spoken French would be great.
- Good organizational skills / able to work in a busy environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy are a MUST
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, database and Internet programs
- Experience working with Audio/visual equipment could be useful
You must currently be in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) payments or have received EI payments within the last 3 years (Reach back status);
Live in the Ottawa area;
You must not leave employment to participate in JCP;
You must not be a current full-time student;
You must have your Employment Insurance status verified;
You may only participate in the JCP once in a 2 year period. (Applicants that do not clearly indicate their ability to meet these criteria in the cover letter will not be considered.)
You will be paid via the EI program (apr. $423) per week.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to
High School Internship
Ever dream of interning at a world-class film festival, where you can partake in all aspects of event management while in a fun and action-packed work environment?
If your school has a coop program - come work for us. You will learn office and event management skills plus so much more! Tell your teacher to contact Managing Director, Kelly Neall at
or call (613) 232-8769. Our offices are downtown at 2 Daly Ave.