1. What are your animation programming blocks and the audience demographic for each?
We don’t have specific Animation blocks as YTV is not 100% animated. However we do have program blocks as follows:
Mon to Fri 4pm – 6pm : “The Zone” Our programming in the zone is typically targeted at kids 6 – 11 years of age and are for the most part Comedy based programs
2. How many hours do you program per year?
We’re a 24hr network
3. How many hours of new programming do you acquired per year?
It fluctuates each year depending on our needs however we have a condition of license to produce at least 90 hours of Canadian Independent Production
4. Where do you generally find your new shows?
Through our network of Independent producers and program suppliers
5. What are some of your recent acquisitions?
Unfabulous, Catscratch – Nickelodeon,
Caption Flamingo – Breakthough Entertainment, Adrenalini Brother’s– Studio B, Erky, Perky – CCI Entertainment, Jane & the Dragon - Nelvana
6. What kinds of shows are you currently looking for?
Non-gender specific comedies that will have cross demo appeal
7. What new shows/ technologies/ approaches are you excited about?