1. What kinds of projects do you do?
We are an established producer and co-producer of various forms,
live-action, documentary, animation...
2. What animation techniques do you commonly use?
Presently FLASH because of the endless possibilities of working with young
vibrant creative talent.
3. What is your target audience demographic?
We enjoy creating for young children 2-12.
4. What are you currently working on?
Miss. Kitty - An artistic Pre-School series based on a delightfully sweet
style of paintings.
5. Do you partner with independent directors?
Yes, we are looking for new projects to producer or co-produce
6. Are you interested in co-productions/co-ventures?
Absolutely. We are looking for new projects and partners.
7. Have you been involved in international co-productions/co-ventures in the
past? If so, with which market(s)?
Yes the US.
8. What is your favourite animated show on TV right now? (aside from your
Pre-School - Little Bear
Simpsons Clever writing, bold style, timeless.
9. What new shows/ technologies/ approaches are you excited about and,
perhaps, thinking of getting into?
Children are exposed to many forms of communication and it's fascinating to
watch how multi-tasked they are becoming.
Wireless is here and we are exploring ways for our television series to tie
into it all.
10. What is your company's philosophy?
Sound Venture Productions is a thriving Ottawa production company with over 20 years experience. Passionate staff and co-partners combined with an open collaboration of clever creative minds is key to our success.