1. What are your animation programming blocks and the audience demographic for each?
We are on the air Monday to Friday from 6am to 2pm and 3pm to 7pm.
Saturday and Sunday 6am to noon. We have approx. 60% animation.
2. How many hours do you program per year?
Approx. 5000 per year
3. How many hours of new programming do you acquired per year?
Varies greatly from year to year. Have to say we are acquiring less. Focusing on development and Canadian Content.
4. Where do you generally find your new shows?
Primarily From the US, UK, and of course Canada.
5. What are some of your recent acquisitions?
Miss BG - co production with Breakthrough Productions,
Peep - Nine Story entertainment, Tutenstien - Porchlight,
Gordon Gnome- Collingwood O'Hare
6. What kinds of shows are you currently looking for?
Preschool. School age (6-9 years) Animation and live action
7. What are you NOT looking for?
8. Have there been, or will there soon be, changes to your development/programming structure?
Our morning block was just extended