1. What is your audience demographic?
We reach all the targets
2. How many hours of new animation programming do you acquired per year?
Normally 3 Feature films and two series (26*26)
3. Where do you generally find your new shows?
Markets and direct contacts from Producers
4. What are some of your recent acquisitions?
The adventures of Neve and Glitz (52*1). This is the animated show of the XX Olympic Winter Games of Torino 2006. Tot Sapore, 81 minutes. Aida 75 minutes
5. What kinds of shows are you currently looking for?
Specially fetaure films but open to any good show . Open for copro when a broadcaster is already attached or 60% of finance in place.
6. What are you NOT looking for?
Small Shows with less than 26 episodes.
7. Have there been, or will there soon be, changes to your development/programming structure?
We are specialist in Animation Feature Films
8. What new shows/ technologies/ approaches are you excited about?
Any technology is good for us but always tight with a good script.